Bronze: "The Handshake Package"
This package meets the needs of clients who know what job they are seeking but need a refresher and update on skills to launch and successfully close a job search.
This package will provide all the information you need for your job search.
Your coach will provide best practices for:
- Writing and formatting your resume (with review and feedback), your LinkedIn profile, and cover letters
- Where to look for jobs and the importance of networking
- Interviewing and negotiation tips and tactics
Number of sessions: 4
Silver: "The Interview Package"
This package meets the needs of clients who want to partner with their coach to create materials and improve interviewing skills to succeed in the job search, especially if it has been years since they last searched for a job or they need a bit more accountability. This package is recommended for those who are facing a competitive market for their desired position or seek a position at the next career level.
This package will provide everything listed for the Bronze level with a hands-on approach and personal guidance for your job search.
Your coach will:
- Edit and format your resume and a general and a specific cover letter and guide you to revise your LinkedIn profile
- Work with you to set and meet goals for searching for openings, making contacts with your network, and becoming visible in your network
- Coach you through the creation of your five best career stories and how to answer common and complex interview questions, followed by a mock interview.
- Guide you on how to answer difficult salary questions
Number of sessions: 8
Gold: "The Onboarding Package"
This package is ideal for the client who needs more information to guide their decisions and job search. This package is highly recommended for those who are facing a competitive market for their desired position or seek a position at the next career level.
This package will provide everything listed for the Silver level, plus:
- Assessment: your coach will facilitate an assessment (MBTI, Strengths Finder, or Fascination Advantage, chosen with your input) to help you learn more about yourself and the potential fit with different career choices
- Market salary research report: Your coach will provide research on the salary range in your market for your desired position
- Help with specific positions: your coach will review of up to five cover letters for specific positions
Number of sessions: 12 plus on-call advice